Training | TRIZ For Process Improvement [Level 1: Introduction]
Driving Step Change Performance
‘To teach creativity requires science’ Genrich Altshuller, TRIZ Founder
TRIZ is a breakthrough methodology based on the analysis of technological innovation, offering solution benefits such as reduced unit costs, shorter lead-times and more efficient innovation cycles.
It forms part of the next generation toolkit for Lean Six Sigma practitioners and the aim of this course is to offer participants an overview of TRIZ, its key techniques and how it can be applied to improve processes in a practical and action oriented way:
- Provide an overview of TRIZ and its process benefits: better/quicker solutions, higher level intervention.
- Present a model for applying TRIZ within a processing environment.
- Detail some key tools and techniques of TRIZ.
- Highlight how TRIZ integrates and aligns within Lean and Six Sigma (DMAIC) frameworks.
- Give participants a working knowledge of TRIZ for process improvement in order to start applying key approaches straight away.
Who Should Attend?
Plant/Operations Managers, Six Sigma/Lean Practitioners, Continuous/Process Improvement Managers, Process Engineers, Cost/Value Managers, BPM Specialists, Service Improvement Specialists.
Companies Using TRIZ
Boeing, BAE, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Intel, Hewlett-Packard, Johnson & Johnson, LG Electronics, IBM, Lockheed Martin, Motorola, Kodak, NASA, Peugeot, Samsung, P&G, Shell, Rolls Royce, Toyota, UNISYS, Xerox...
|Course Details | BOOK NOW!
||TRIZ for Process Improvement [Level 1: Introduction]
||Engineers Ireland, 22 Clyde Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland
||9.30am - 5.00pm
(registration and tea/coffee at 9.00am)
||Engineers Ireland members: €250*/€300
||CPD Training, Engineers Ireland
T: +353 1 665 1305 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Early Bird Special
Quote promotional code TP8998 to avail of this offer.